Thursday, February 9, 2012

Week 3 Day 2

My lunch today: Weight Watchers Chicken Salad on white bread (not a fan of wheat), 100 calorie pack Cheese Nips, Yoplait Light Very Cherry (with anti-craving formula in it), and 24oz bottle water with Xenadrine drink mix.

So as you can see I have started this blog post off a little different with a picture of my lunch today.  Total calories for this is 557.  So as of this morning I am still sitting at 155 lbs (5.8lb lost) but I think I am at my plateau, which makes it a good time to add my Oxy Elite Pro fat burner.  I like this fat burner because out of all of them that we (my husband and I) have tried this is the only one that worked for both of us.  Last time I took it (April 2010 - October 2010 - following the dosage instructions) I lost 25lbs with out regular exercise.  So I'm sure you are all wondering about updated stats, so here you go:


New measurements are:
Bust : 37 (.5 inches)
Waist: 26.5 (.5 inches)
Stomach: 35.5 (1 inches)
Hips: 41 (.5 inches)
Thigs: 24 (0 inches)

I'm still doing my regular Zumba and ChaLean Extreme (started week 2 yesterday).  Hopefully with the addition of the fat burner I will have a loss this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment