Saturday, February 4, 2012

Week 2 Day 4


Ok I am a day late with the update, but sometimes life gets in the way :) plus I haven't had a loss since Wednesday so I didn't feel the need to update.  Anyway when I weighed myself this morning I had lost another .4 lbs so I am now up to 5.6 lb total loss so far.  I did Zumba three time this week (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday) I also started my ChaLean Extreme program as well.  My muscles are sore but not as bad as I thought they would be.  My biggest problem is that I would really like to have something major sweet (like chocolate) but I really can't because I don't want to go backwards.  I also know that as I start to build muscle mass I am going to "gain" weight simply because muscle is denser than fat, so I will HAVE to rely on my measurements to to be able to continue to see results.

No comments:

Post a Comment