Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Week 1 Day 7



I got up this morning thinking it was time to start week 2, until I looked at my blog and saw that I started my journey on January 25th and not the 24th like I was thinking as I went to bed last night.  Oh well not that big of a deal.  So here we are on day 7 of week 1.  The evil white box (starting to not be so evil) says 155.6 lbs, that means I have lost a total of 5.2 lbs this last week, not to shabby :)  I also did incorporate a couple days of Zumba here at home, but today will be the first day that I am back in the regular Zumba class.  Tomorrow I will start my ChaLean Extreme program.  I am waiting until tomorrow since it will be the start of week 2.  Pictures and updated measurements will be posted tomorrow as I start week 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment