Sunday, January 29, 2012

Week 1 Day 5


Ok so I have decided that I am going to blog/weigh every other day (so I don't get obsessive about the evil white box) and vlog once a week.  So this morning I only have a .4 lb loss, but it's better than a gain I guess.  I think I may have over done it a little bit yesterday.  I had a Temptations Party last night and ate 3 double chocolate chip cookies (the last one around 11pm).  I'm still learning the happy medium as far as calorie intake goes.  I don't want to eat too much, but then again I don't want to eat to little.  I have a post-op check up tomorrow so fingers crossed I get my all clear to return to my regular workout level.  I am really excited to start ChaLean Extreme and get this extra weight off and slim down!  I also found out that apple juice and strawberry orange banana crystal light works well for the formula too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment